Features & Strengths
- External Growth Strategy
- Expansion of portfolio size through the maximization of acquisition opportunities
- Internal Growth Strategy
- Ongoing maintenance and enhancement of asset value
We aim to achieve our growth strategy by maximizing our features and strengths
- Securement of Cash Flow Growth and Stability through the Combination and Diversification of Purpose of Use and Area
- We aim to achieve cash flow growth and stability by combining properties of different purposes of use and secure a stable income by striving for a diversified portfolio which includes buildings in different areas and with different tenant types as well as with different purposes of use.
- Expected Growth through Maximization of Acquisition Opportunities
- We aim to maximize our acquisition opportunities as a diversified REIT by taking a flexible investment approach towards purpose of use and area and thereby promote the expansion of our portfolio size.
- Leverage of Nippon Kanzai Group’s Real Estate Management Know-how
- We will share Nippon Kanzai Group’s know-how in real estate management accumulated through its extensive experience to optimize costs and maintain and enhance our asset value on an ongoing basis.
- Galileo Group and Nippon Kanzai Group's Robust Property Sourcing (Procurement) Capabilities
- We aim to expand our portfolio size by leveraging our Sponsor Groups‘(Note) robust sourcing channels (property procurement routes) for a diverse range of properties.
|(Note)||“Sponsor Groups” refers to Galileo Group and Nippon Kanzai Group collectively and “Sponsor Group” to the same individually. The same applies hereafter.|